Mission / Vision / Values
Every person in Kern, Kings and southern Tulare counties has the opportunity to achieve his/her fullest potential through the power of work.
Goodwill Industries of South Central California provides work opportunities and skills development to people with barriers to employment.
1. Accountability – We have a duty to each other to stay true to our mission and we seek to own our mistakes.
2. Integrity – We do what we say and say what we do. In all situations we have an expectation of ethical behavior.
3. Dignity – We respect the inherit value of each person.
4. Diversity & Inclusion – Enabling all to perform at their best so that every person can benefit from a collaborative culture.
5. Ingenuity –Using creativity to move the company forward. We are open to new opinions, suggestions, and knowledge brought by the diversity of our workforce.
6. Opportunity – Providing a path forward for all people, this is who we are and what we do.